DRAW NO : 0
DRAW DATE : _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _

SGD 31,964.00

23ACE Mega Jackpot
_ _ _ _ _
1st Prize X 1
_ _ _ _ _
2nd Prize X 2
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3rd Prize X 3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
4th Prize X 12
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

23ACE Mega Jackpot

Terms and Condition

Members will be given jackpot account to check on their jackpot number. Each member will be given a set of 6 numbers per deposits without claiming bonus. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Prize with be chosen based on the last 5 digits of the jackpot number, while Mega Jackpot will be chosen based on all 6 digits. Jackpot number must match the number in the correct order and sequence in order to win any of the prizes.

For Ex: your jackpot number is "2 5 9 9 3 2",

First drawn number "2", second drawn number "5", third drawn number "9" and subsequently match your jackpot number, then consider won the prizes.

If:

First drawn number "2", second drawn number "9", third drawn number "3", then consider yourself miss the jackpot prize because the number drawn not in the correct sequences.

MEGA PRIZE WILL PAYOUT 70% FROM CURRENT MONTH PRIZE POOL, REMAINING 30% WILL BE TAKE FORWARD TO THE NEXT ROUND OF DRAW.

Like & Follow 23ACE Facebook, Results will be announced live on Facebook monthly.

  1. This is an ongoing campaign start from 00:00:00 (GMT+8) on 15th October 2020.
  2. This campaign opens for all 23ACE members.¬¬
  3. Only deposits without bonus will be contributed into the jackpot pool.
  4. Minimum Deposits of SGD100 to be eligible for a set of number.
  5. Jackpot pool will update live/daily on our official website.
  6. Only member who did not claim bonus during the whole month are eligible for drawing this jackpot on the current month.
  7. The prizes are listed as below: MEGA PRIZE x 1 - 70% from the Jackpot Pool.
    Prizes No of Prizes SGD
    1st Prize 1 3,999
    2nd Prize 2 1,666
    3rd Prize 3 666
    4th Prize 12 166
  8. Monthly live draw on Facebook will be start on 15th December 2020. Exact time to be announced 1 week before the draw.
  9. Only 1 I.P address is only allowed to claim this reward, if caught having more than 1 i.p address . usage of multiple accounts would lead to confiscation of all free bonus credits. 23ACE has reserves right to withhold , cancel all winnings.
  10. 23ACE has rights to modify , change or terminated the promotion without prior notice.
0